Thursday, April 11, 2013

Back to Blogging

I have not been on my blog for a long time because my old Facebook account was deleted for being underage (12) luckily I turned 13 March 1st. Since my account was deleted, my Everything Dogs Facebook page was gone as well. I'm not planning on bringing it back anytime soon, but eventually I will.

So, I do not have any certain schedule. But I got this awesome blog app for my iPod and I plan on writing some blog posts on there. (Like this one!)

Also, I've been getting into grooming now. I love it so much, it is a blast!! I've also been starting a very little business grooming other people's dogs for free. I can update my blog with pictures every time I groom :)

But anyways,
I'm happy to be writing on Everything Dogs again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment